"First, a person told me there was a 30% chance of rain. A second person told me there was a 70% chance of sunshine. I believe the second person."
Ray Saint


Home | Meet Ray | Presentations & Workshops | Ray-isms | Reviews | Video | Store | Blog | Meeting Planners | Contact Info